CHANCES work skills program
CHANCES is a work skills program that was developed to promote learning, independence, develop skills, encourage friendships and team work and ready Newcastle Senior School students for life after school.
Student's hand make products, with each student playing a vital role in the production, design process, packaging and distribution of our products.
All products are handmade by students with a significant disability from Newcastle Senior School.
Products include soy wax candles; sensory necklaces, keychains and dummy clips; recycled paper gift cards; natural body scrubs; Christmas cards and tie-dyed baby wear.
Products can be purchased:
- via our Facebook shop @nsschances
- downloading our order form (docx 1105 KB) (docx 1436 KB)
- visiting our shop front at Newcastle Senior School
- our regular pop-up shops ( follow us Facebook for dates)
- a limited range of our products can also be found at the following retail outlets: The Grateful Boutique and Bouquet - Carrington; Style On Regent - New Lambton; Elite Hair & Beauty - Lambton and Double Take Café - Toronto